Friday, December 12, 2014

This itch

'I'm not that badly adjusted"
I still don't wish you dead
I can't. That isn't in me
I imagine epic double fisted violence yes
I confess
But it's Tom and Jerry flying ninja bitch busting milk jugs on your head
Not terminator
I don't actually want to hurt you
I might be the one who's officially crazy
But that's some really need to check yourself level issues
That's whole subscriptions
To say maybe I would die
That makes my life force cry
Knowing not only does such black hearted shittery exist
But it lived with me
It kissed me
I remember wishing I'd never met you
Except
There were a few good things
None of them you
They were worth it even if it hurts a bit
And I feel a little sick
But I will more than survive honey
I will mutate and thrive
I will drive your demons behind me
Rearview mirror
Shotgun shell you out my head
Not the literal that leaves me dead
But the get well fed
Feel
Exist to resist gloriously
It's so easy to be happy ish
Without a war in me
Of pheromones fighting sanity
Asking why are you with this
Itch

  - Quote from B. Dolan

 Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.

No comments:

Bookmark and Share