Monday, October 13, 2014

Delusions

I'm such a delusional liar
Who you gave legal guardianship of your children
The one who was always with them
Sweet cheeks, do you realize it's not a statement about me you're making?
People have eyes
They can see I was instantly replaced
And again, that's not a statement about me you're making
This is deep south
We tolerate liars and cheats
If they're our own
We just don't look at them the same
That respect you seem to need is gone
And your new woman
Still texts me that she loves me
From my Obama phone
Because she can't afford her own.
Well, she can call - Tyrone
And I still get the text message notifications - that your car insurance got canceled.
I both cry and laugh
There are children stuck in that mess
And I do bless

No comments:

Bookmark and Share